How much time and when will my time be needed?
- Most of the budget development process will take place in the month of August.
- The proposed budget is presented to the General Membership for approval in the September General Meeting.
- At this time, the estimated time commitment is 2-4 hours.
Do I need to be good at math or number crunching?
No, the budget committee will work with the Treasurer to review available data and make recommendations of where to allocate funds. Actual number crunching and budget balancing will be done by the Treasurer.
How large is the committee and who's eligible?
- The committee will be chaired by the Treasurer and ideally consists of and additional 3-4 members. If we have more than 3 or 4 interested people, we'll draw names out of a hat to form the committee.
- Any PTA member (parent, faculty, staff) is eligible.